World Showcase to Disney Springs

What would be the best way to get from World Showcase to Disney Springs?

Do you have the MDE App on your phone? I just checked for you and it looks like you can catch the bus at Disney's Beach Club and go to Disney Springs from there. It says it should take about 38 minutes. You of course would have to walk out by International Gateway to get to the Beach Club, but it gives you these directions on the app! I LOVE that thing!

Depends on how much (and which direction) you want to walk. You could walk to the front of Epcot and catch a bus to Disney Springs, or walk out the International Gateway and hit the bus stop at Beach Club (or Boardwalk) and catch the bus there.

Another vote for walking to the Beach Club to catch the DS bus.

Am I right in thinking that the 4pm buses are ONLY for the parks to DS. You can still get the bus from resorts all day - yes?
Yes.
Buses between resorts and DS: all day
Buses from parks to DS: starting at 4 PM
Buses from DS to parks: never, not in years, maybe even decades

Yes.
Buses between resorts and DS: all day
Buses from parks to DS: starting at 4 PM
Buses from DS to parks: never, not in years, maybe even decades
thanks, it was like this last time I went. Wasn't sure if it had changed or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter