World Premiere Food Court Review

lillygator

DIS Veteran
This was our first time staying at the All Star Movies.....we did eat here several times, only for breakfast though.

Morning one....this was Thursday morning around 9:30 and the place was deserted...great time to go! DH had an adult breakfast platter, DD had the child's Mickey waffles and a yogurt and I had the child's chocolate chip pancakes, orange juice and coke to drink....everything was good although DH's biscuit was hard as a rock....

Morning two...we were up early and ready to eat by 8:45, it was a madhouse in there....one mother lost her little boy! He was sitting on the register I was trying to check out of! DH and I both had the breakfast platter this time and DD had the child's Mickey waffles....cokes and juice. Everything was great today...seemed mych fresher than the day before.

They offer the same breakast menu's as Pop Century's Food Court and Mara at AKL....at least from what we order...we seem to order the same things at breakfast.

The food is good for the money and with our DDE discount it makes it even better. Not sure I would try them for lunch or dinner though, but I thought breakfast was good. Very nice selection although things like croissants were high...and a fruit cup was like $5.99!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter