World of Disney Store, NYC

addicted2dizney

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is pin trading at the NYC Times Square? I know this is a special store but I have never been and was hoping that their CM's may have lanyards.
Any info would be appreciated!

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is pin trading at the NYC Times Square? I know this is a special store but I have never been and was hoping that their CM's may have lanyards.

Yes they do pin trading there! They sell pins and the CMs have lanyards with pins for trading!:thumbsup2

yes they have a big pin station right when you walk in .. that store is my favorite store ever, ive only been once and i love it!! :banana:

ooohhhh thanks for the scoop! I will drop a note in tomorrow night after I've gone and let you know how it goes! I can't wait!!! Thanks again!

Hi,

It is on 5th ave not in Times square, just in case you did not realize.

Wow! Nice save, I didn't even catch that the OP said Times Square!:thumbsup2

Yes, lol.. I did realize that. Thanks though! :) I just posted it that way since thats the way the Times Square website has it. It is actually on 5th and 55th.

The store was GREAT! Got some good pins purchased and each of the kids made a few good trades each.
We got our pictures taken with Pluto and Goofy and picked up a few things the kids wished they had gotten in May at WDW. Can't wait to go back again!

Also glad you had a good time. I get a little sad when I go there because when we leave the store we are not in THE WORLD but in the 'real' world.
I keep looking for the magical portal in the store to take us to dtd but never find it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter