World of Disney dress options?

NicholeB630

DIS Veteran
Hi I had a question if anyone has been the the World of Disney store in Disney springs lately and if they have a wide variety of dresses? Do they typically carry lots of princess dresses? Thanks!

Yes we were just there in mid august and they have a whole section of princess dresses, it's overwhelming! As I am sure you know, some dresses may be higher than if you bought them elsewhere but for the most part the prices were the same as if you bought them at your local disney store. Right now it's a lot of elana dresses and moana.

Yes we were just there in mid august and they have a whole section of princess dresses, it's overwhelming! As I am sure you know, some dresses may be higher than if you bought them elsewhere but for the most part the prices were the same as if you bought them at your local disney store. Right now it's a lot of elana dresses and moana.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter