World of Color Queue on Nights the Park is Closed

SD33

Mouseketeer
How does queueing work on a night the park is closed? For instance, the park closes at 5:00 PM on August 15th, but WOC is still on for 9:00 PM? Does anyone know what time they might start letting people back in the park to queue up?

How does queueing work on a night the park is closed? For instance, the park closes at 5:00 PM on August 15th, but WOC is still on for 9:00 PM? Does anyone know what time they might start letting people back in the park to queue up?
I don't know whats going on that specific night, but its likely the park is being bought up for a private event. You won't be allowed back in to watch WoC. It could be a mistake on the schedule, or they could just be having it for the private group.

Typically, if the park is closed, they won't offer a WOC showing. Any idea why it's closing so early that day? It closes at 9 p.m. the day before and day after.

For anyone who has a WOC dining reservation for Aug. 15th, please call to confirm that there will be a show that night and that your reservation is still valid.

For anyone who has a WOC dining reservation for Aug. 15th, please call to confirm that there will be a show that night and that your reservation is still valid.
As far as I saw they never opened August 15th for dining or dessert reservations. We'll be there that week.

GothicRosie's FB page said that the park was closed for a private party that evening. I suppose the WOC listing on that day could be a mistake or maybe the private event also booked a private WOC showing.

As far as I saw they never opened August 15th for dining or dessert reservations...
That's a relief. It's always such a bummer for people when they get a phone call telling them their dining package has been cancelled or needs to be moved to another night.

Yes! A smart move of their part to keep reservations closed. It just complicates our trip planning with that park closing super early on a day we had planned to be there!

Just received confirmation from Disney that WOC is cancelled that evening for anyone not in the private event. They told me the website is wrong and it shouldn't still show a show that evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter