World of Cars - Car Show

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
I was not really on board with a car related MMOG when they first talked about this game, but being desperate for a taste of Disney magic, I gave making a car a shot. To my surprise I think this could be fun, and not quite as gender based as Pixie Hollow.

I am Princess Sparklight

disneycars002.jpg

disneycars001.jpg

disneycars003.jpg

I'd love to see everyone elses car :goodvibes ... beep-beep

IggyBurnroad.jpg

Okay, here is my car, Iggy Burnroad. It will be really interesting when they open up the game for open exploration.

Updated with a pic that looks slightly more interesting:
IggyBurnroad2.jpg

When I tried to race, It loaded the race, but then stopped the bar like an inch from the end of loading. I reloaded it twice and same thing.

It will be cool when they finally open it too.

It does tend to stall there for a short time, but I have not had any problems with it loading all of the way. Just wait a minute and it should be fine.

I got my car all the way around the track!!!! It came in last but I made it-who knew you could use the arrow keys-so much easier than the mouse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter