World Market and 15% of Southwest Fares

Actually, if you just looked through a couple of pages of threads or hit the search button before posting, you would have seen the threads about this. I've posted trying to get someone to share a code and no one has. I guess I will be going to the store today becuase this is only good for the first 25,000 people and it may already be done because of all the people posting on boards.

Actually, if you just looked through a couple of pages of threads or hit the search button before posting, you would have seen the threads about this. I've posted trying to get someone to share a code and no one has. I guess I will be going to the store today becuase this is only good for the first 25,000 people and it may already be done because of all the people posting on boards.

OP was just trying to help. Isn't the Budget Board for sharing these types of deals.

Didn't mean it to sound terse. The OP said something like "not sure if this was posted or not..." So I was answering the question. My tongue in cheek comment is that a person should never have to start a sentence like that because it they searched first, they would know the answer to the question ;) I do say that with a smiley because there are times when I am in a hurry and missed something myself. I will never admit that I have neglected to search before posting! ;)

On the other hand, we have at least 3 threads going now on this subject and it would be better if they were all in one so that people looking for help with this special wouldn't miss something going on in another thread.

In one of the threads, a poster had 3 or 4 codes on one receipt and lives in an area Southwest does not serve. He gave the codes away. They were gone in less than 30 minutes. Since then I'm afraid, there are a lot more people like me begging on here than apparently shop at World Market. No one else has posted except for the growing list of those looking for a free code.

It is helpful information and thanks to the OP. I'm waiting for my PM to show up with a valid code and my publisher's clearing house sweepstake prize. :)

Didn't mean it to sound terse. The OP said something like "not sure if this was posted or not..." So I was answering the question. My tongue in cheek comment is that a person should never have to start a sentence like that because it they searched first, they would know the answer to the question ;) I do say that with a smiley because there are times when I am in a hurry and missed something myself. I will never admit that I have neglected to search before posting! ;)

On the other hand, we have at least 3 threads going now on this subject and it would be better if they were all in one so that people looking for help with this special wouldn't miss something going on in another thread.

In one of the threads, a poster had 3 or 4 codes on one receipt and lives in an area Southwest does not serve. He gave the codes away. They were gone in less than 30 minutes. Since then I'm afraid, there are a lot more people like me begging on here than apparently shop at World Market. No one else has posted except for the growing list of those looking for a free code.

It is helpful information and thanks to the OP. I'm waiting for my PM to show up with a valid code and my publisher's clearing house sweepstake prize. :)

Well, all of this is in vain because this is the first post I remember seeing on the subject. This original thread on the topic was started June 26th, 4 days prior to your thread you started begging for a code. Thanks OP for informing of us of the deal out there. I wish the dates would work for us but I'm happy for all those who are getting good deals!

Thanks for calling that to my attention. I may have another code. If that pans out, I will PM one of the people in the previous messages and share it. Thanks!

I would love a code to use for an August flight to Charleston, SC for a wedding!:goodvibes

If anyone has a code they won't use please can you send it my way. I would be very grateful. My family of 4 is going to Disney in August, and every little bit will help. Thank you very much in advance. :)

Anyone have a code they'd like to share???? I'm desperately trying to be able to book our November flights and they are OUT OF CONTROL! I could use any type of discount code!!! PLEASE!!

Does anyone know a true travel by date? I see in the thread someone stated that it is Oct. 23rd. Has anyone had any luck purchasing a flight with the discount later than that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter