workout video

bonkos6

Mouseketeer
I'm getting ready to join weight watchers & I know I need to exercise. I am not a runner. Losing weight is definitely partly mental for me & I need a new workout video/program . What do you do to workout?

You can start with Leslie Sansone who does indoor walking...its 1 mile up to 5miles and not bad.

I got started with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. There are 4 workouts on it, about 35 minutes each, so you won't get bored. After I did that program I did P90X, so it gets you off on the right foot.

I have a ton because I get bored easily. You may want to check out the site Fitnessglo. It is $12 a month and they have a variety of workouts to choose from. I had bought an Amy Dixon tabata workout and loved her. Searching on the internet I found out she is one of the instructors at Fitnessglo. You can try a week for free. I am pleased with the variety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter