Working on my b-day

Kaler131

DIS Veteran
Today is my birthday and I'm stuck working....:sad2:
I wish I was down in Orlando taking advantage of the "Free Admission on your Birthday" at WDW!!!!:goodvibes

5.gif

I wish I was down in Orlando taking advantage of the "Free Admission on your Birthday" at WDW!!!!:goodvibes

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have a great one, even though you can't spend it at WDW...

Wish you could take advantage of the free birthday ticket too ~ my sister's birthday was last Friday, we got APs on her birthday so she got a $75.00 WDW Birthday Fun card from them instead ~ it was awesome!

Happy Birthday!! Mine was yesterday and I thought the same thing - I could be at Disney World with free admission. Let's hear it for February babies!!!

:bday: party:

I'm sorry you have to work on your b-day!!:sad2: But try to enjoy your special day!!! pixiedust: :mickeyjum

Happy birthday to you!:flower3: :angel:
Isn't it sad that we have to work to support our disney habit?:rotfl2:

Thanks for all the "Happy Birthday" wishes....you guys made my day! You all ROCK!! :cool1:

Don't be too sad working on your birthday.....Have a Happy Birthday and wishes for many more.....my birthday falls on Easter Sunday this year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter