work from home Disney planners opportunity

Thanks for the link

DH is applying. We are the Disney Go to people for anyone who knows us.

Which issue of Family Fun is that in? I must not have read that one yet! Thanks for posting this, I just might apply!

I really don't know, a lady at work brought it to me since I am the go to Disney person in our school. I would assume a recent issue. It actually was listed in the adds in the back. Most sounded fake but this had a site and looked legit. I do not have professional experience and would be at school in the morinings so getting on the phone @ 7 is hard for me during the school year.

I really hope it works out for someone here:thumbsup2 The company is based out of New Jersey but seemed like they were looking for at home planners.

I'm also going to apply - this is like a dream job for me! If I could make it work around my current job it would be perfect!!! :cool1: Thank you for the link!!

I worked with them as an independent travel consultant, it took months for me to get my commission check (after many, many phone calls and emails) and I still have $200 coming to me that they say they can't find any paperwork showing that I booked this ressie. Well they not only get my forms that I fax, but also paperwork from Disney so they can't say there isn't any proof that I booked this. Needless to say I am done booking reservations through them.

I worked with them as an independent travel consultant, it took months for me to get my commission check (after many, many phone calls and emails) and I still have $200 coming to me that they say they can't find any paperwork showing that I booked this ressie. Well they not only get my forms that I fax, but also paperwork from Disney so they can't say there isn't any proof that I booked this. Needless to say I am done booking reservations through them.

How much is a person paid when booking a reservation for someone? Is it a commission or set rate of pay? How do you receive referrals for booking a reservation?
Thanks,
Brenda

I have seen this ad in almost all of the family fun magazines that we have gotten. Just seemed to me too good to be true so never looked into it. DH and I are also the go to people for our friends and family. It always cracks me up when people say oh yeah, we have been there done that. We ask them about this or that and they tell us where is that or when did that happen. Even DVC owners who work with my husband ask him questions. Why buy if you don't know what you are getting into or what you can do with it.

We have been going to WDW 3 to 4 times a year for the past 17 years. I applied to the moms panel and was not picked for it. Which kills me because they picked a few people who have either never been there or have only been once or twice.

So sorry for being so long winded (typed). I too am interested in what is found out.

Diane

Im going to apply as well. My mom found the article and told me about it. I am gonna fix my resume up tomorrow and send it in...wish me luck!!!

I also work for them as a independent travel consultant. I have only booked one trip so far, it took a little over 3 months to get my commission and I also had to contact them by email before I was sent the check.

What you are paid is commission based - you get half of what the travel agency gets from Disney.

Subscribing!! I may need to do a little more research on the issue.... but soemthing worth looking into for sure :surfweb::wizard:

I just applied!!!! I dont have any travel agent experience, Im a pastry chef by trade and a stay at home mommy by profession...LOL. I hope I get a call back, Id love to do this!!!!

Sometimes things seem to good to be true. Not wasting my time.

One complaint in 36 months to BBB is not bad. The BBB is a private business and they probably do not pay the membership fee. So BBB will not do more than send one letter about the complaint. If you pay BBB a membership fee they will contact you again by phone and letter in case you missed that one letter or were still in process of working on the complaint. You can give the refund and unless you know to let BBB know you took care of it, this stays on your file. Yes, a business should take the time to check this site, but there rules are hard to follow some times if you do not pay them their fee.
I know nothing about the travel company good or bad, but one complaint in 36 months is not bad. I once worked for a hotel and they got an award for only getting 10 complaints to corporate in a quarter:confused3. Many people do not like to hear the rules, purchase non refundable tickets and expect refunds, do not cancel a guaranteed reservation, etc and think they can threaten to call BBB and the companies should get scared and refund.
Actually travel companies are known for the most complaints, even more than retail, so I would look at one complaint in three years as a good sign.
Good luck to all who apply. That would be something I would love to do also if I wasn't working full time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!