Words/phrases in my posts have advertising links I never added

bluecruiser

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I'm noticing posts of mine have links added to some words/phrases - links that I never added when I posted and weren't there at the time I made the post. Following is just one example from a thread about scooter rental companies at Disneyland. When I edit my post in the original thread there is no link for the phrase ECV rental, but the link shows in the original post when I view the thread.
How disappointing, I wonder what happened. I've always used them for ECV rental, and never had any complaints.

Edited to add - you may need to click the link to go to my original post in order to see the link in that post. My guess is that the DISboards have a program added that runs periodically to look for certain words or phrases and attach the link.

Arggh, I see the link-adding demon struck the first post in this thread! I may have to change my signature to indicate I do not support added links to my posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter