example:

Abbey
Books
Coffee
and so on

Our last word was:

doorknob

Hi Kitty!

Congratulations on your Proctor job! That sounds like a perfect retirement position even if it means you will miss the DIS Gamer activities in October 2013. Maybe our paths will cross yet.....

follow

Hi Kitty!

Congratulations on your Proctor job! That sounds like a perfect retirement position even if it means you will miss the DIS Gamer activities in October 2013. Maybe our paths will cross yet.....

follow

Thanks Kathy. Yes, I'm happy about my "retirement" job as it will keep me busy and I will still be around my students!:goodvibes Yes, hopefully our paths will cross at some point. I've been to a couple of DIS meets and they are a lot of fun so you will totally enjoy the experience!

illness

utter

Kitty Congrats on the job! Kathy are you coming to the Gamers meet? Where did I miss that? I am really out of the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter