Woooo! Thanks for reading my e-mail!!

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
I was so excited to hear Kevin read my e-mail! :yay: I was trying to be respectful of my husband and was listening on my headphones while he watched more politics. Blech...as soon as I heard my name, I unplugged the headphones from my laptop and hit mute on the tv and forced him to listen!

And thank you for suggesting an AP for one of us. I had thought about that as well. We'll probably be there for 7 nights and I was trying to see if we would benefit at least one of us having an AP. I'll have to do some more research! :surfweb:

Now the comes the tough decision...a t-shirt or pin & lanyard...oh what to do what to do...:upsidedow

lucky duck!!!:)

I am still waiting for my day when mine will be on the show I'll keep praying

Congrats scarlett873!! :thumbsup2 It's good to know that they really read/play people's e-mails and voicemails! Sometimes I wonder!! I've sent quite a few in to no avail. Maybe I will write in with a obnoxious Bawb-worshipping post and he will pick my e-mail!1:rotfl: By the way, I'd totally choose the pin and lanyard; you could always buy a tee from their store!!:cool2:

I'm on last week show and this week show. Got Pin and no I will have t-shirt. Have to leave my voicemail for next week show.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter