Woohoo, we got BLT!

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
Just off the phone with MS and managed to get a reservation for our last night, staying at BLT :banana:

That's fantastic!

I'm really chuffed because I rang yesterday and managed to get a studio at the Boardwalk for Halloween weekend! The kids are happy, and I can't wait to try a new resort. DH is happy because it means he can try some of the drinks at the food and wine festival and be able to walk back to the room, lol.

I was so pleased with my success I had to be pursuaded from changing my second weeks booking as well. We are already going to be staying at 3 different resorts, and changing room 4 times.:lmao:

Aren't we all doing well?:rotfl:

That's fantastic!

I'm really chuffed because I rang yesterday and managed to get a studio at the Boardwalk for Halloween weekend! The kids are happy, and I can't wait to try a new resort. DH is happy because it means he can try some of the drinks at the food and wine festival and be able to walk back to the room, lol.

I was so pleased with my success I had to be pursuaded from changing my second weeks booking as well. We are already going to be staying at 3 different resorts, and changing room 4 times.:lmao:

Aren't we all doing well?:rotfl:

There seems to be loads of availability everywhere this year :thumbsup2

Just off the phone with MS and managed to get a reservation for our last night, staying at BLT :banana:

Fantastic news Joh - we'll see you there :thumbsup2

Looks like we're starting our trips and ending our trips together :goodvibes

I am not sure we will get a treehouse as we are planning to go next July and it is school holidays in US so could be a big draw for DVC families, but your good luck has given me hope.

so pleased for you all. Hope you have the greatest time.

susan

Great news Joh :thumbsup2 I would love to stay there :goodvibes

Congratulations enjoy your stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter