WooHoo-waitlist came thru within 30 days!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I was so pleasantly surprised when I came home today to that wonderful little DVC envelope. We leave for Hilton Head in 18 days and 18 hours (not like I'm counting), and we recently waitlisted for a 1-BR. (We added on at BCV a few weeks ago, and decided to splurge on our remaining points this year, rather than banking them). I really didn't think there was much chance of our waitlist coming thru so close to the time we were leaving. Once we got within 30 days, we thought our chances would be about done. We've never stayed in a 1-BR anywhere, and never been to HHI. Can't wait for both firsts!

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that the waitlist works. I am waitlisted for HH in April and I (guiltily) find myself hoping some poor soul has to cancel their Easter plans. I guess patience IS a virtue after all. Enjoy!

Congratulations, I hope you will love HH as much as we do! We are going in July for 4 nights. I tried to add 2 more nights yesterday, but had to go on the waitlist. Hopefully I'll have the same luck as you did! Have a wonderful time!

You've never stayed in a 1 BR, Simba's Mom?

Better start saving up for more points right now. Once you've slept in a 1 BR, you can't go back.

No, we've never stayed in anything other than a studio before now. We just bought 100 more points at BCV, and one of the reasons was so that we could "afford" (have more points) to stay in a 1-BR.

We had the same thing happen for the trip we just came home from in OKW. For anyone still on the list, I found out you could have a 7 day no call waitlist. Basically, have a cash ressie with MS and be on the 7 day. They auto reserve and call (even though they call it a no call) to tell you that it came through and they cancel the cash ressie.

Good luck

Congrats! I am glad it worked out for you. My wife and I are contemplating a HH trip soon.

Have fun.......:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter