Woohoo!! Single Digits!

canadianmom2boys

Earning My Ears
I cannot believe that we are 9 days out from our very first family vacation :cool1: We first told the boys when we were about 230 days out and have been counting down on our chart we made since then. I am amazed at how quickly the time seems to have passed!

Thank you to everyone here for the wealth of information you have all provided on DisBoards. It has helped me tremendously in planning our vacation.

Is it crazy that we have not even had our vacation yet and yesterday my husband and I were talking about going back next September?!?

I'm so excited!!:banana:

We came back from ours about 2 weeks ago and we still havent gotten off the high we felt while we were there.. We still are looking at videos and pictures to this day.. Enjoy every second while you are there, smile everyday, love that you're at a magical place, and remember the memories forever..

Very jealous! Have a fantastic trip and, no, it's not crazy to be already planning your next trip :laughing:

:banana::banana: Have a wonderful trip! :banana::banana:

We are 79 days away! I can't believe how quickly it is coming up.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter