Woody's Round Up

KELLY

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else book? I booked for myself my DD and mom. I was torn until I saw bullseye will be there that is my dd favroite!

Yes! I have this booked for 7/5 for me, my husband and 2 kids, 8 & 6. Very excited!

We have reservations for the Fourth, but honestly I am trying to snag a California Grill ADR.

Oh yes, California Grill on the 4th must be amazing! I hope you are able to snag that reservation! We are staying at the Poly so our plan is to just stick to the resort for the day and the fireworks that night and then do Woody’s BBQ the next day.

It was out of my range price wise for a character meal, it would be so nice to have a TS character meal

I booked for myself DH and DS5 but am really waiting to see if Pirates and Pals will open for the 4th!

It was out of my range price wise for a character meal, it would be so nice to have a TS character meal
I agree it was alot and and if it was all 4 of us. I wouldn't have done it. But my mom is paying for herself. So for two it wasnt bad. It is our one extra special thing this trip. Younger dd and I are the only two that go to DW. My husband and oldest perfer the disney cruise line. So younger dd and I make out! LOL

Ouch, $132.97 per person is a whole lot of jack. But who am I to speak about the cost. I paid $50 a person, per day to buy 3 additional FP+ so that I could reserve them at 90 days from checkout instead of at 60 days for our 4-night stay prior to our cruise. To the OP, I hope you have a great time. It does look like a lot of fun.

Ouch, $132.97 per person is a whole lot of jack. But who am I to speak about the cost. I paid $50 a person, per day to buy 3 additional FP+ so that I could reserve them at 90 days from checkout instead of at 60 days for our 4-night stay prior to our cruise. To the OP, I hope you have a great time. It does look like a lot of fun.
Jesus. $132???? :eek: That's a lot of dole whips and mickey bars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter