Woo-hoo, updating my clippie after a month!

WITHOUT WISH I WOULD NOT BE AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE!!

Kelsie, thanks SO MUCH for starting the WISH challenge!!!

Tiggerlover, thanks for joining WW and posting about your success!

Dan, SnackyStacky, I am so happy that you are a DISer and a WISHer and that you have been gracious enough to share your story with us!!!

Kamy, I can't wait for you to move!!!

JimmyTammy, ohMom, AnnieT, Bev, you are THE BEST "PM" buddies in the world. I look forward to your daily updates so much and I am PROUD to call you my WW buddies!

Everyone else on WISH, EVERYONE, you are an important part of my day!!!! Glo, I am so happy that you started to exercise so much, nativetxn, I am really proud of you for starting WATP, Kelsie, you are NOT ever giving up, JohninIL and Partyofsix (Tammy) are the clippie King and Queen of the WISH board, KUDOS to you both on your tremendous weight loss) and everyone else, congratulations to you for all the weeks of checking in that you have done, like Wovenwonder (Jody), OVER A YEAR, and Jiminy (Holly) all the inspirational messages you post, and all the ATKINS and WW and eating healthy and exercising more people, we are alllllll in this together!!!! I know if it weren't for the inspirational WW posts, I would still be at 159 or more, struggling to hold onto a size 12.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support. Together we can do anything!!!!

Originally posted by TigH
This week I tried something different and ADDED calories into my plan (a chocolate protein shake between breakfast and lunch for another 220 calories, 6 carbs and 3 grams of fat, I think). I could have just added a small protein based meal, but I wanted to just have the shake for convenience.

Well, this expirement worked, I'm happy to say! I will post to the check-in thread as well that I lost 3.5 pounds this week! I had been curious about adding calories to my plan, especially from protein, since I have been lifting weights pretty regularly and doing a decent amount of cardio. I didn't want to eat too few calories.

Oh Karen!!!!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
I can FEEL how happy and excited you are just by reading your post!!!! And seeing how happy you are really makes me happy!!!!

I have been wondering how your 'experiment' was going to go! DH is stuck in a plateau at 180 and his trainer suggested adding a protein bar or shake during the day! You were RIGHT ON!!!!! I can't wait to share your wonderful news with him!!!

You are doing such a wonderful job, Karen!! You don't give up. You look for ways to change things or improve other points. This is truly a new lifestyle for you and it shows!! Enjoy that fab body! You earned it!!

CONGRATS to you and Ross!!! I want to see more pictures!!!
jumping-smiley-016.gif
jumping-smiley-012.gif
jumping-smiley-016.gif
jumping-smiley-012.gif
jumping-smiley-016.gif
jumping-smiley-012.gif
jumping-smiley-016.gif
jumping-smiley-012.gif
jumping-smiley-016.gif
jumping-smiley-012.gif
jumping-smiley-016.gif
jumping-smiley-012.gif
(in honor of making your July 4 goal early!)

Thank you for being an inspiration to us all!!!

Congratulations, Karen! I'm so proud of you! You have worked hard to get where you are! Well done!

(and thanks for reminding me that I've bought a variety of protein bars to try. )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter