Woo Hoo The Black Dots Are Back!

Just to manage your expectations, they are back...BUT we really have to wait until tomorrow to see if they cause any problems with the server. If they do, we'll be getting rid of them again. Alex has worked REALLY hard on this, and I'm hoping that it's a permanent fix. Also, I've fixed the visited links color on this forum for the time being. We're working on updating the look of the board all together, so expect some more changes during the week.

Thanks,
Pete

The icon to the left of a post will have a black dot in it if you previously posted to that thread.

My problem last week was that I couldn't reply to any threads. I have no idea why - I tried to log on, and that didn't work even though I never had to before. So, this actually a test to see if I am to be an eternal lurker, with no way to participate. Here goes..........

I liked a previous feature are that indicated if you previously read a thread. I cannot decipher now.:(

Strike that. It appears that I can. My computer (rather I) wasn't refreshing the screen. I like it.:D

I never noticed the black dots before, so checking them out now.

Pete, thanks for this site. I have an original DIS t-shirt and have considered wearing on my next trip, not sure if many would recognize what it is.

My black dots! Thier back! Woo Hoo! I just love this place! Just wanted to say thanks once again to Pete, Alex and Cory and to everyone else at the DIS that keeps this place running so smoothly.

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see black dots!! Exactly where are they located?

OK now I found them! I've been on these boards for a while and never noticed them before, how cool!!

Pete, Alex & the others who make this board great fo us ... thank you! And thank you for the return of the black dots ... I missed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter