• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wong-tinez: A Cultural Phenomenon FINAL UPDATE Pg79 #1176 & 1177 NEW PICS

Dreamed 4 times?? How lucky. I cant wait to hear the whole trip report. They left Felicia all alone, in the room? She hasnt been making any appearances?popcorn::

Goofmeeska are not home yet. Their flight has been delayed 3 hours leaving Orlando. They are suppose to leave the airport at 9:00 Orlando time and then they have a 2 hour drive from the Dallas Fort Worth airport to Tera and Dame's house. Jen and Jon will leave tomorrow from Texas to go home.

Goofmeeska are not home yet. Their flight has been delayed 3 hours leaving Orlando. They are suppose to leave the airport at 9:00 Orlando time and then they have a 2 hour drive from the Dallas Fort Worth airport to Tera and Dame's house. Jen and Jon will leave tomorrow from Texas to go home.

That stinks...sort of..

Did they learn of delay before they got to airport, so they could spend more times in the parks?

Well Goofmeeska should be back from WDW. I have not heard from them but I am hoping to be able to turn this thread back to them today :goodvibes Jen is driving the 5 hours back to her house sometime today. It's been fun! My updates are done. You must wait for more from Goofmeeska. This is were it will get exciting!

Well...we are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had the most fabulous trip ever! It was the best vacationes we ever coulda had! We had a really long day yesterday...didn't get home till almost 3 in the morning!

Want some teasers????

4 dreams!

No pants at CP!

Muthterd!

Dr. Evil at Honey I Shrunk the Audience!

Lapu Lapus!

Felicia's claim to fame...

And many many more laughs and wonderful times!

We will post a link to our trippie ASAP!

Reminder: Tera is leaving in 2 days for California to visit her in-laws. We will still be doing our trippie...but she'll be doing it from afar!

And remember....just keep swimming!

You're back ALREADY??? :eek: Not that I'm not happy to see you, of course, but I cannot believe how wuickly the time went by!

Wait just a minute... 4 dreams???? Can't wait to hear about it all!popcorn::

Welcome back!!!!
Glad you guys had a great trip. Cant wait to hear all about EVERYTHING.Especially the part about the 4 DREAMS.Hope you have lots of pics too. Ill be waiting to hearpopcorn::

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Congrats on the 4 dreams!!

Now get that trip report going, as we need more......Please!!! :rotfl2:

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

OMG!! Hurry up!! I'm dying to read your trip report!!! :hyper:

You have a captive audience, now get on with it! :lmao:

Oh, yeah :welcome: home! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter