Wong-tinez: A Cultural Phenomenon FINAL UPDATE Pg79 #1176 & 1177 NEW PICS

On my break and need something to read..Please hurry!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

People...we have only been back one day!!!!

I am already having the withdrawal and depression! :sad:

I will try to get something up later tonight!

I am getting ready to leave for California....driving....forever!!! I will help with the TR as much as possible while I am away!!! Can't wait to share all the great memories with my chums on the DIS!!!

I am getting ready to leave for California....driving....forever!!! I will help with the TR as much as possible while I am away!!! Can't wait to share all the great memories with my chums on the DIS!!!

:scared1: the thought of that drive scares me. How long does it take :confused3

OK first welcome home, ok got that out of the way...

Now where's chpater 1, the pics and all the details of the dreams!!!!!!!popcorn::

I am not even going to pretend to be patient!!!!!

Ermmmm...T...did you see the typing I did on our trip report??? I haven't seen you report over there yet! Where are you doll??? The link is in my siggy!

Hi Goofyluver...just wanted to thank you for getting Felicia over to us at POR. She arrived just fine and was waiting for me at Bell Services. Thanks again!!! :goodvibes

Cathy I just saw your post and thought no she can't be back already that time sure did go fast!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter