wondering

Kare56bear

Mouseketeer
I am just wondering what do you people do to pass the time till your disney vacations. For me I write about it I go through allears.net and write stuff down about the parks Just wondering if I am the only one that does this.

10.gif

I am going to move this to the Disney Tips Board. There are some interesting threads along this line there and hopefully some great ideas will be posted here.

Nope you're not the only one. I tend to only do it from the time I schedule a trip til I leave.

I usually get a binder and create a Disney book for that trip. We drive down so I print out all the stops on I95 so I know what is at every exit and that determines where we end up stopping.

I also do a print out of the resort I'm staying at. All my codes and reservations go in. I create a calander with the parks info. I sometimes add coupons or things.

Basically anything I come across that I think will help me on the trip gets printed and goes in that book.

Also I order souveneers from the Disney store to give to my family for the trip or to give to others upon our return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter