Wonderin' if you can see them...Finally...here are some of my flower pics....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I have talked about my danged Purple Coneflowers the past couple of weeks and finally here are some pics...my lillies are done blooming but I couldn't help but post one pic from 3 weeks ago when they were almost all bloomed. So here goes....

My apologies if they end up too big....

These are the lillies that came up this year...I didn't even know we had pinkish ones...
2002_lillies.jpg

Here are the coneflowers....before bloom and after...
2002_coneflowers_before_bloom.jpg

2002_coneflowers_after_bloom.jpg

2002_coneflowers_after_bloom__2.jpg

Very pretty :) Mine never come out that nice.

I had to right click on the red X and copy/paste the address into my browser.

Gee, I didn't know I could cut and paste the X's It great to hang out with people more knowledgeable then one's self.

Your cone flowers and lilies are beautiful. I haven't gardened in a few years. I have always like it thought. Maybe you can give me some inspiration to get started again.

chessie

I did the cut and paste thing too... and those are BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Oh yes! Thanks for the cut and paste hint, gepetto. And thanks Dec99 for posting those pictures. Very very nice.

(I came on computer tonight to download my own pictures but I'm too busy checking out the boards first. LOL)

Okay, I'm confused......I don't even see red X's??? :confused:

Darn!!! (well Vanessa said Crud!! :p )

Gosh darn it!!! I paid to be able to post pics from this site and they aren't working?????? This site takes alot of work to even get pics up...I'll try later tonight to see if I can make them better....I guess when I can see them I assume everyone can...I'm sorry.

We will wait patiently....

SSB really does want to see them!!!

:D

I saw them the other day by the method that gepetto suggested - cutting and pasting the address. I enjoyed the pictures very much.

I find it odd that Snowwark can't see the red x boxes. :confused:

I find it odd that Snowwark can't see the red x boxes.
What can I say Tulirose, I'm just odd I guess....lol! ;) :cool:

I still can't see anything December99...:confused: I gave my monitor a small whack, that didn't help either! ;)

I bet they're beautiful. I'd love to see them.

Ok...I'm gonna try to work on this tonight and get this done again. I guess when I signed up to be able to hotlink off of Worldzone.net I didn't know I had to email them and let them know that I was ready to be set to hotlink. So I think I have to repost the pics. So I'll try tonight, if not tonight than definitely tomorrow!!! Sorry guys - maybe by then the two blooms that I found on my newly planted rose bush will be bloomed!!!! :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I have been waiting for these to show up (darn those little red Xs)

Woo-hoo! Great pictures! I love the pink lillies.

Now that these worked, I want MORE!!!! ;)

I can see them now! They're just beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter