Wonderful World of Animation

ownedby3

Mouseketeer
I know this doesn't start until May 1st but does anyone know what time this show will be? I want to be sure to add it to our May plans.

This is the show that is replacing/alternating with Disney Movie Magic. It starts about 20 minutes before the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular, so I would expect the new one to be about the same time.

I'm not sure if it will be this time every night, but the Disney Parks Blog reports that the debut of the show on May 1st will be at 9:05 pm ET:

Stay For the Debut of “Wonderful World of Animation” – The park’s new nighttime projection show will light up the park for its official debut on May 1. Watch in wonder as the façade of the Chinese Theatre is magically transformed – displaying this stirring tribute to animation. Behold spectacular sequences celebrating themes like magic, family, adventure, romance and friendship. Each theme is brought to life through unforgettable moments from beloved films—like “Sleeping Beauty,” “The Incredibles,” “Coco” and many more. The show will debut at 9:05 p.m. ET, just prior to the park’s “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” fireworks show.

None. Fantasmic is scheduled for 9PM on May 1st.

Thanks! Sorry, I didn't specify. May 4th is our date. No difference though on start time. I don't know why I had it in my head Fantasmic started at 8:30. Too many schedules and times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter