Wonder OC/lab

lklgoodman

DIS Veteran
Did the OC/lab get re-done during the recent dry dock? For some reason I thought they were re-doing it with a super hero theme. I just looked at pics of it on the Disney site and it still had the club as being Capt. Hooks ship, which I personally like. We were on the Wonder almost 3 yrs ago before the dry dock and just booked another cruise on it for Mar 2018. I was telling my dd what changes were made and for some reason thought the OC/lab had been re-done. Thanks.

I would recommend visiting the Disney Cruise Line Blog and look under 'Blogs'. Scott and his family were just on the Wonder last week and he has a write-up and pictures of many of the new and updated spaces including the Club and Lab.

As pp said, check out the blog, but quick answer: the ship is gone and got replaced with Marvel, Frozen, Disney Junior and Andy's Room.

Thanks, I'll look at the blog. I'm sure the kids love the new look, I still think the old version was really cool. No matter what it looks like, I'll be dragging my dd out of it each night.

I just got off the Wonder, and we loved the Andy's Room area of the club!! The Frozen area is cute too! The Marvel area was lackluster to me, and the Ipads were not always functioning when I took my teenager in there to play at open house time (he has special needs,and still likes the little kid type stuff;) ) I have pictures that I can upload later if you want!

I noticed the disney site showing old info too. I noticed that the Lab, Club, and Edge were all outdated on the site yesterday while browsing around

I just got off the Wonder, and we loved the Andy's Room area of the club!! The Frozen area is cute too! The Marvel area was lackluster to me, and the Ipads were not always functioning when I took my teenager in there to play at open house time (he has special needs,and still likes the little kid type stuff;) ) I have pictures that I can upload later if you want!

I would love to see any pics you have, the ones on Scott's blog didn't show the individual areas very well. My dd loved the pirate ship area when we were on the
Wonder years ago. She didn't seem to care for the play area on the Fantasy, the Toy Story one. I thought it was very cool looking, but she said you couldn't play on it as well as the Capt Hook's ship. But like I said, we'll be dragging her out regardless of how it's decorated, sadly our cruise is still over a year away.

Oh darn, my photos are too large to upload it says. Once I get them in a Facebook album this weekend, I will be able to link them that way!

I would love to see any pics you have, the ones on Scott's blog didn't show the individual areas very well. My dd loved the pirate ship area when we were on the
Wonder years ago. She didn't seem to care for the play area on the Fantasy, the Toy Story one. I thought it was very cool looking, but she said you couldn't play on it as well as the Capt Hook's ship. But like I said, we'll be dragging her out regardless of how it's decorated, sadly our cruise is still over a year away.

Andy's room on the Magic and Wonder is slightly different to the Dream and Fantasy. The Magic and Wonder it's still two levels like the ship was and still has a slide. It's not as good as the old ship, but there's more space to play around. And it's so much brighter in there than the old club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter