Wonder horn?

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
how often do they sound the horn? i know at the sail away but any time after that?

i really want to catch it on video

They sound the horn on the Magic at noon whenever you are at sea. If you are going on a 4 day that would give you a chance. It is also usually done when you are leaving a port.

They sound the horn on the Magic at noon whenever you are at sea. If you are going on a 4 day that would give you a chance. It is also usually done when you are leaving a port.

-------

you can also find a different version of "that song" as it is sung by the same person who we all know and love from "that Disney movie". Its out there for purchase and when you listen to it, you mouth will drop as yes....it's the same
guy singing it and to me - it brings back fond memories of the WDW / DCL trip I just took 01-07-09 (CBR #5126) to 01-15-09 (Wonder #2068) as that sound is also heard just right before a ship announcement is made.
To those of you wanting more info on "that song," just pm me & I don't mind giving you more info on it.:goodvibes

-------

you can also find a different version of "that song" as it is sung by the same person who we all know and love from "that Disney movie". Its out there for purchase and when you listen to it, you mouth will drop as yes....it's the same
guy singing it and to me - it brings back fond memories of the WDW / DCL trip I just took 01-07-09 (CBR #5126) to 01-15-09 (Wonder #2068) as that sound is also heard just right before a ship announcement is made.
To those of you wanting more info on "that song," just pm me & I don't mind giving you more info on it.:goodvibes
------------------------------

OK......after I received multiple pm requests in the 1st hour of this..well here is the information.

Mr. Cliff Edwards did sing a different version of this song before Mr. Disney came along and asked him to sing it for his movie. And what is compelling about the original version is that it is sung to the tune of a ballroom waltz.
Now, to those of you new to all things Disney, to me this version of "that song" will emotionally move you; especially when you see Cinderella's castle for the first time or stepping foot onto any of Disney's cruise ships for the first time, etc. I have it loaded onto my computer & have it synced up to play whenever I want to look at my WDW / DCL pics. Pretty cool song. Different version of it but again, pretty cool song. :thumbsup2
So, to those of you who would like to buy it, my suggestion is your local "walmart" of some other cd store

They did it twice on the three-night wonder a few weeks ago. Once during sailaway and then once when we were leaving Nassau. I'm trying to remember if they did it at Castaway Cay....I didn't hear it, but I might've been out of earshot. The ironic thing was, when leaving Nassua, they told us they were blowing the horn, so those on deck should cover their ears. Why would you want to miss the When You Wish Upon a Star? :confused3 ;)

They did it just as we were leaving Castaway Cay, the sailaway party, as we were nearing Jetty Park leaving Port Canaveral.

I don't know about when we left Nassau, was we left around 2am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter