Wonder getting REPO'ed to Vancouver!: May 20th, 2013 Official Thread!

ES (Elizabeth Swan)Update!!! Parley!!!:bride:

OKWMEMBER got the 99th post and therefore earns an ES!!!:thumbsup2

Every 99th post = 1 ES
Every 499th post = 2 ESes
Every 999th post = 3 ESes

The current score is:

OKWMEMBER---------- 1 ES 99th

The next milestone is at the 199th post and is worth 1 (One,Uno) ES!!!:sail:

Pirate Update!!! Aaaarggghhh!!!pirate:

WDWLVR got the 100th post and therefore earns a Pirate!!!:thumbsup2

Every 100th post = 1 Pirate
Every 500th post = 2 Pirates
Every 1000th post = 3 Pirates

The current score is:

WDWLVR------------- 1 Pirate 100th

The next milestone is at the 200th post and is worth 1 (One,Uno) Pirate!!!!!!:sail:

Looked back and couldn't find any info so I'll put it out there. Would the group be interested in a FB page? We did one for the "It's All Gary's Fault" group and it worked out great. We still posted here, but honestly posted a lot more there. It was a private group so people felt more comfortable sharing pictures and plans. We were even able to do private group chats on Saturday nights leading up to the cruise which was great fun.

You can have a group set up one of three ways:

Open - anyone can see and join (no real security).

Closed - only group members can see postings but anyone can search for it and ask to join.

Secret - only group members can see postings and you would have to know the link (which could still be posted here) to find it.

We started out closed but then switched to secret as people seemed to pop out of the woodwork at the last minute and it made others uncomfortable not knowing who they were really talking to.

You can also have anyone have access to accept people or have only the admins do it (again that's what we did at the end). If you do this I would suggest at least 2-3 admins as we all get busy and not everyone can be on every day.

Open to your thoughts and questions.

I'm not on FB and i don't think it will let me participate without joining...is there another format we could use?

Lynda

Hi All!

Well as of today I paid the increased deposit for this cruise so we are now officially onboard with everything! We are: My DH Mel, My DSS Scott 27, My DDIL Susan 27, My DGS Justin 6, My DGD Catherine 5 and Me, Tisza :-)

This will be the third cruise ever for the DH and me and the first ever for the rest of the crew. The DH and I just returned from a week long stay with our extended friendmly (the same folks we went to Alaska with last year) (Hi Gary and Gail:wave::wave: my swan has pride of place on the bookcase in our living room where I keep all my really important things) at beautiful Aulani (trip report is forthcoming).

Count us all in for FE's!

I am also offering to host a pre-cruise meet and greet BBQ before we set sail. We live in San Antonio Heights/Upland about 45 minutes from Disneyland.

At the moment we are in 6141 & 6143 and are slated for late seating. I am hoping we will keep late seating so we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn for character breakfast and especially on disembarkation day.

Who is doing the logo for this cruise? Do we have a motto yet? I am happy to volunteer if folks are interested :goodvibes?

Well, it is getting pretty late so I had best close for now.

Take care all, help lots of people and have a "Wonder"ful day!

Tisza

I have created a Facebook Group for this cruise and it is a secret group. As of now, WDWLVR (Mary) and I are the admins. If someone has a problem with that, please let us know and we can change that. Membership to the group is purely voluntary and any important cruise information will will be published here AND in the Facebook group.

If you would like to join, please PM your Facebook info (Name, location, place of employment) to us so we can find you and add you to the group. Let's have some fun with this, shall we?

Gary

Gary...Welcome to our group...Honorable Pirate Master :worship:

Congrats Mary and Gary on :bride: and pirate:

Way to go....:thumbsup2

Thank you for starting the Facebook Group for our cruise :)

I would like to volunteer my services for admin!!!

A big :welcome: aboard to all who are joining us on this cruise.

Hello all, we have also joined this cruise and have sailed with some of you already.

I am Dianne, and you will see my other half Michael on the board too.

I am sure we will have a lot of fun together. Our children are grown and we have 5 grandchildren, which will not be joining us :)

I have created a Facebook Group for this cruise and it is a secret group. As of now, WDWLVR (Mary) and I are the admins. If someone has a problem with that, please let us know and we can change that. Membership to the group is purely voluntary and any important cruise information will will be published here AND in the Facebook group.

If you would like to join, please PM your Facebook info (Name, location, place of employment) to us so we can find you and add you to the group. Let's have some fun with this, shall we?

Gary

Just sent you a PM...who can resist being part of a secret society :ssst:

Gary

Here is the link to the FB page http://www.facebook.com/groups/276341785782324/- but we still need a pm with your real name so we can know who to accept.

Welcome Michael!

Hello all, we have also joined this cruise and have sailed with some of you already.

I am Dianne, and you will see my other half Michael on the board too.

I am sure we will have a lot of fun together. Our children are grown and we have 5 grandchildren, which will not be joining us :)

Welcome Dianne!

Just sent you a PM...who can resist being part of a secret society :ssst:

See link above. I tried to add jilljill this morning with her full name and it wouldn't let me so I think you need to come to the group and then ask. Having it secret will still keep it from people just searching FB.

I clicked on the link and it says "content unavailable". It must be really secret. :)

:rotfl2: I found it this morning and sent a request. at least I think I did. working on a half cup of coffee....who knows what buttons I pressed...<must find...more...coffee!!!!...>

The link should work now as Monika changed the group from Secret to Closed. So people can see the group exists but still cannot see what is being posted unless they are accepted by an Admin. Also Monika is now an Admin of the group.

I am so ready to see scans of the navs for the group getting ready (I think) to leave soon. I don't know why I am so anxious for the scheduling stuff. We are, gasp, PIF and have been for a little while. But really, who am I kidding... I have 2 other disneyland trips to get through first.

Tisza - thank you for the BBQ offer. We won't have a car or carseats, so it is out for us. But that is so awfully kind of you to do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter