Wonder February 14th, 2020 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans

I’ve not
So since we are first timers we just had our booking window open on the 1st. While I was able to get the excursions and princess and frozen meets scheduled, most of the alcohol tastings were booked up. I was really hoping to do one of the Tequila/Margarita ones. What are my chances of being able to get them booked once on board?
I’ve not tried to book one of the tastings onboard, but I would suggest you head there first thing to wherever the onboard bookings are happening once onboard to get in line & see what is available. People have reported past success with that approach, rather than going to lunch or other things first. Good luck!

So since we are first timers we just had our booking window open on the 1st. While I was able to get the excursions and princess and frozen meets scheduled, most of the alcohol tastings were booked up. I was really hoping to do one of the Tequila/Margarita ones. What are my chances of being able to get them booked once on board?
I’d also suggest that you keep checking back online, as people can change their plans up to the three days before departure deadline to cancel. I’ve often seen long booked up port adventures become available closer to sail date, so it’s maybe possible the same might happen with a tasting.

I have a question for someone from New Orleans...do you know of a drugstore near the ship terminal to pick up water and wine. We are flying in from Florida. TIA
Downtown New Orleans you are limited. The airport is in Kenner, between Kenner and New Orlreans is Metairie. You have lots of opportunities in METAIRIE for last minute items!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!