Wonder Deck 7 Laundry Room?

oldshovelhead

A Disney Family
I'm just curious…where is the guest laundry room located on deck 7 on the Wonder? We’re in a Navigators Veranda stateroom # 7128…this is the last stateroom port side aft for our upcoming cruise.:)

I'm just curious…where is the guest laundry room located on deck 7 on the Wonder? We’re in a Navigators Veranda stateroom # 7128…this is the last stateroom port side aft for our upcoming cruise.:)

I'm almost positive that the laundry room is on the other side of the ship, and not as far aft as you will be.

Thanks for your reply...

I was curious only because of the other thread I read about staying away from booking the stateroom directly across from the laundry room. While we're sure glad we'll have access to a laundry room while we're underway, after what I've read in the other thread, I'd prefer not to be located too close. It's because of the heat from the dryers (and we'll be cruising in June so it will be hot), and the noise from some of the other passengers.

Thanks again!:laundy:

7590 is where the laundry room is. the others 2096 6588

Don't you mean across the hall from these 3 cabin #'s ? Two of those rooms are V cabins and the one on deck 2 is a port hole cabin. Just 15 miles from the windy city.......... nice

those are the stateroom numbers on the sign in the laundry room. The laundry rooms are all inside area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter