• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

..."WOLFS DANCE ORLANDO"...NEW "THE WOLFS DANCE CHRISTMAS" Our video Christmas c

So that is Zoe in the new Disney commercial where the kids get all excited about going to Disney? I've seen it a few times and after about the third time I said, "Wow, I think I know that little girl at the end?" Well, not really ;) but I swear it looks just like Zoe!

After reading back a few pages, IT IS ZOE!!!! But you already knew that, didn't you? LOL.

Also just voted for The Wolf Family in the RCCL contest. Can't wait for the announcement!

Changed work shifts - we're a morning paper now! I've been sleeping through all the fun! You know as soon as I saw this I had to go cast my vote for our favorite video family - for a quick video, it's still fabulous. You're cruise video is amazing - and it's great to see that even though the kids are growing up, you're family isn't growing apart. We had a blast in Branson - we didn't have nearly as much video as I had planned though. Much more laid-back than Disney, but just as much fun. Looking forward to more - Christmas is coming!

I should check out this thread more often. We were just watching CBS in our room at the Poly and saw Zoe in the Disney commercial. We were so excited to see "do it again" was included.

Merry Christmas from the Wolfs! We've just finished our Christmas video, and would love for you to take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqo7zi7Av6A

The last minute of the video is devoted to our trip aboard the Allure of the Seas after our family won the contest. Thanks to all of you who voted.

Merry Christmas!

WOW - WOW - WOW !!! Your videos just get better & better! :cloud9:

"Classy"! ;) Love it!! :goodvibes

Merry Christmas to the Wolf Family! :santa: Thanks for sharing your family's fabulous videos! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

You guys won?!?! That's wonderful and well deserved. Your videos are so much fun to watch. Thank you so much for sharing them with us :love:

Beautiful as always. You are truly a blessed family. And the new little cousin is adorable! Congrats to the family. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wolfs!

So that is Zoe in the new Disney commercial where the kids get all excited about going to Disney? I've seen it a few times and after about the third time I said, "Wow, I think I know that little girl at the end?" Well, not really ;) but I swear it looks just like Zoe!

...OMG, I was thinking the SAME THING!!! It's the Biddity-Boppity-Boutique part, right?

That video was so cool! I loved it. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
:santa:

Really nice, Brute. You and family have outdone yourselves, again. A lot of love there. Thanks much for sharing, Merry Christmas to the Wolf's.

Merry Christmas from the Wolfs! We've just finished our Christmas video, and would love for you to take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqo7zi7Av6A

The last minute of the video is devoted to our trip aboard the Allure of the Seas after our family won the contest. Thanks to all of you who voted. Merry Christmas!

I voted for ya'll! Congrats on the win!!!!

I'm off to watch your Christmas video.

I just watched the Christmas video. All I can say is....

Wow, Wolfs - you have a beautiful life and a beautiful family! Merry Christmas.

P.S. I also enjoyed your Allure videos/reports!

Here's Zoe -- she's at approx. 27 seconds (the end) "I"m so excited"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy48fRLLtRs

Nope, actually that's not Zoe, and you're not the first person to think so, but that girl is very, very cute.

We're in three different cuts of the Disney commercials, most prominently in the one shown in Florida to sell season passes where they used Zoe's "I want to do it again" line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZ0gk_0KXw

We're in a couple of other cuts as well, but I don't offhand have the links. I got a weird phone call yesterday from Disney requesting permission to use our video...permission that they already have. I think some of the videos have been sent to a different department for new TV spots...not sure...but there may be more to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter