Wolfgang Puck Express confusion

droycro

Mouseketeer
I'm confused about the two Wolfgang Puck Express locations. I know one is in the Marketplace and one on the Westside (by his other restaurants). What I'm wondering is what is the difference between these two locations? I've looked at the menus online, and they appear to be similar, so are there any differences? Do you prefer one location over the other? Also, do either of them have sushi? We're heading to the world in less than a week and plan to eat at WPExpress. Thanks!

Yes, there are differences.

The Markeplace Express has a more extensive menu.

As far as sushi goes, they used to offer sushi. I particularly remember it at the West End location, which is attached to the TS restaurants (the Grand Cafe has a sushi bar). But it was packaged in a grab and go area, not freshly prepared to order, and I do not know whether or not they have it anymore.

Marketplace is the place to be! Amazing food. I cant stress that enough. The meatloaf, spagetti and meatballs and pizza are to die for. Esp the meatloaf. So good.

Marketplace is the place to be! Amazing food. I cant stress that enough. The meatloaf, spagetti and meatballs and pizza are to die for. Esp the meatloaf. So good.

I SO want to try the meatloaf! Looking at the menus, the Marketplace location is the only one that serves it. Unfortunately, the West Side location is the only one that serves sushi, and that's what my DS wants. Would it be weird to get the grab-and-go sushi at the West Side but take it into the Marketplace location and dine in there?

DisneyStarWisher said:
I SO want to try the meatloaf! Looking at the menus, the Marketplace location is the only one that serves it. Unfortunately, the West Side location is the only one that serves sushi, and that's what my DS wants. Would it be weird to get the grab-and-go sushi at the West Side but take it into the Marketplace location and dine in there?
Weird? Nonesense! At disney it would be encouraged! Lol! The meatloaf is heaven. :)

We've found that both locations can mess up our orders with equal success, so I'd say there is no difference in that regard.

The flat bread pizza is awesome and we love having the Creme Brulee' for dessert!!:cool1:

Plus the both are big enough for my DD and I to share and we are plenty full afterwards...Saves us a bit on $$$

We also love breakfast here..The waffle with bacon is super yummy!!!:cloud9:

My son's 15th birthday is at the end of May. Since he wants to go to the movie theatre with his friends, I think we will have the party at Wolfgang Puck Express. For 8 teens, do you think 4 or 5 pizzas would be enough?

My son's 15th birthday is at the end of May. Since he wants to go to the movie theatre with his friends, I think we will have the party at Wolfgang Puck Express. For 8 teens, do you think 4 or 5 pizzas would be enough?

I haven't been there in a few years, and I'm thinking that you're talking about WGPE by Goofy's/Rainforest (down that way). If that's the case, their pizzas aren't all that large. I have a 12 year old girl and she and her friends could easily eat one or more pizza on their own. You'd probably be better off to take them to a Cici's or something and let them eat all they can. Of course, it won't be anywhere near as good, but would be easier on your pocketbook!

Omg i love the meatloaf and I won't eat it at home

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

PebblesMK said:
I haven't been there in a few years, and I'm thinking that you're talking about WGPE by Goofy's/Rainforest (down that way). If that's the case, their pizzas aren't all that large. I have a 12 year old girl and she and her friends could easily eat one or more pizza on their own. You'd probably be better off to take them to a Cici's or something and let them eat all they can. Of course, it won't be anywhere near as good, but would be easier on your pocketbook!

I agree the pizzas are delish but for 2 girls you can definately share a pizza but for boys they would probably eat one each or more depending on the boy & his appetite.

The flat bread pizza is awesome and we love having the Creme Brulee' for dessert!!:cool1:

Plus the both are big enough for my DD and I to share and we are plenty full afterwards...Saves us a bit on $$$

We also love breakfast here..The waffle with bacon is super yummy!!!:cloud9:

So are the cornflake coated french toast and breakfast pizza.:lovestruc

I agree with the others that the Market Place is the one to go to. I love their salads and pizzas and my husband always orders the bacon wrapped meatloaf.

Market Place is a company owned store and has more to choose from at a better price.

The West Side location is a franchise.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter