Wolfgang Puck Cafe?

peanmunch

Mouseketeer
We eat at express every trip...yummmmyyy...how is the cafe for table service? Also wondering which menu/cafe is the one too look at for the dining plan? there are two menus.. cafe and cafe upstairs...which is on the dining plan :confused3

lori

We enjoyed our TS at the Cafe a lot. We were in DTD and at DQ and getting hungry. I tried to call to see what ADRs were available that evening and was told that DTD didn't take same day ADRs?:confused3

Anyway, it was an off time. Like 3:30 or 4:00. The restaurant was virtually empty. We had a beautiful table overlooking the water. It was peaceful and quiet. Such a welcome break after DQ. We lingered over our meal.

The service changed and our server was now working another area of the restaurant. It took FOREVER to deal with the check. And I got to see first hand what the restaurant was like when it was crowded. It was LOUD. Kids were cranky and hungry. Parents were tired. It was rough business. What a contrast to our dining experience.

We really enjoyed the food. I don't know if it is the same because we ate there two years ago. But the bread was outstanding. The salads were so good. DS even really liked his selection. I was getting too full to really enjoy my entree, but it was tasty. Desert was oh so yummy. I would definitely go bad. And I would definitely eat there at an off time.

The Upstairs is NOT on the DDP.

Just got back from WDW on 1/18 and my whole family went. DH and I took kids to T-rex which was great btw but my parents and sister and her family ate at wolf gang puck cafe and said it was by far the best meal of the week and best use of the DDP (more expensive then some). Hope that helps.

We ate at the Cafe on a whim one night when we had no ADR. The cafe (downstairs is on the DDP). It took forever to get our meals but it was delicious!! The macadamia nut crusted chicken was heavenly! I get hungry just thinking about it!

It was one of my favorite places we ate at--I remember huge portions! We are eating there again on our next trip.

Everyone in our party of 10 agreed also that it was the best meal of the week. It was rather loud in there but the food was awesome!
The mahi mahi was sooooo good.
mmmmm...
i'll go back there for sure.
oh and it was the cafe main floor dining not the upstairs.

Wow, I find I am on my own in the reviews a lot here lately. We ate at puck's just a couple of nights ago, and by far the worst meal of the trip. Really really bad, and we will never go back. The express, on the other hand, was our first meal of the trip and we LOVED it! But the cafe, I mean just bad. Really bad. Sorry, it was just, well, bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter