wolfgang express question and the DDP

jcpuppy.com

How much is that doggie in the window? Puggles and
I LOVE the scrambled eggs at WG express. Are they on the DDP at all? When i was there in Sept they did lunches but not breakfast for the ddp

I LOVE the scrambled eggs at WG express. Are they on the DDP at all? When i was there in Sept they did lunches but not breakfast for the ddp

Yes they do, I just used it there May 13th. I had a CS left over on my last day. I had breakfast at WGP Express and ordered their corn flake crusted french toast with fruit and a bottle of grapefruit juice. It was very good and not a bad deal for CS as the price would have been $11.13.

Aubriee,

Thanks for posting this info. This is the first time I have read WGP express being allowed DDP for breakfast. French toast sounds great!

We will be using DDP for 10 days in Aug. and would love to try something different for breakfast other than food court at the Pop. This will fit into our DisneyQuest day.:cool1:

I am hoping they added breakfast as a DDP option at Wolfgang Express. Only lunch and dinner are listed on the 2007 or 2008 for Wolfgang Express. I was denied breakfast in October 06 and Feb 07. Anybody else have luck with breakfast?

Only had dinner there but it was better than most table service places we ate and they helped me with my children. Excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter