WoC reserved seating with VIP tour - sit or stand?

fely1st

Mouseketeer
Just booked a VIP tour for our June trip :cloud9: and we would like to visit WoC after the tour ends. I know you can get reserved viewing area with the tour but now I would love to know if it is in the fastpass viewing area (means arrive early to get a good
view) or a special area, maybe with seating like the dessert party. Not sure if anybody knows but it doesn't hurt asking. Thought about booking the dessert party for having a good view and some space, but now decided for the tour with all the SWGE crowds.

The VIP viewing area is seated behind the Dessert Party area. It is a "big picture" view, i.e. further back. If you want a more immersive, close up view, then it would be better to book a dining package or go with free WOC FPs.

Thank you Nonsuch, I think that place is great as I was mostly concerned about the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter