WOC: More or less crowded on Magic Morning days?

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
Need help from DL veterans. We can go to WOC on a Monday or a Tuesday night. My first instinct was to plan for a Tuesday night, since it's a DL Magic Morning day and those without hoppers would be more likely to be at DL. But then, I thought further about how many visitors may do other parks and there may be more visitors to DL *and* DCA on Tuesdays since it's a MM day. In your opinion which day is best for WOC?

The number of people who don't park hop or are aware of EMH when picking their days are so few that any effect from EMH/MM has evaporated by the time WOC starts.

And WOC FPs last much longer into the day than they used to. You should have no problem getting them even into the late morning/afternoon.

Thanks! Glad to hear it won't make a difference. In that case, I think I'm going to reserve Monday. That way, we'll have another day to switch to in case there's bad weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter