WOC Dessert Party - wheelchair and 5 people

MemoriesintheMaking

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am trying to decide if the WOC dessert party is a good fit for us on our next trip in August. We LOVE World of Color. Our group will be 5 people - myself, DH, our two kids (14 and 17) and my brother, who is in a wheelchair. We've done the dessert party once before, but it was just the four of us, not my brother. We had a high table, and absolutely loved the experience.

Does anyone know if they will put all 5 of us at one table? I'm assuming it will be a low table to accommodate the wheelchair. Are the low tables worth it, in your opinion? I seem to remember some people saying that they had blocked views from the low tables.

Thanks for any opinions!! :)

We just attended a dessert party and were at the table right next to the series of low tables. I can't say for absolute sure, but I think the low tables would be fine. There is a big green space in front of the tables so its not like someone can stand right in front of them.

I don't know if 5 can be seated together, but you can always ask.
If that that is your objective, you should try to line up early and speak with the check-in CM before seating begins.

There are 7 low tables. The 4 in the center are rather close together, so adding a wheelchair might be difficult. The 3 on the far right (facing the show) have some extra space and less traffic from servers.
woc_low_right.jpg

Mention your seating needs and the wheelchair (can your brother transfer to a chair or does he need to stay in the wheelchair?) when you make your reservation. Confirm a few days before your viewing date. Repeat with the CM at check in to make sure that your group will have everything needed.

We just attended a dessert party and were at the table right next to the series of low tables. I can't say for absolute sure, but I think the low tables would be fine. There is a big green space in front of the tables so its not like someone can stand right in front of them.

Thank you - that is great to know! :)

I don't know if 5 can be seated together, but you can always ask.
If that that is your objective, you should try to line up early and speak with the check-in CM before seating begins.

There are 7 low tables. The 4 in the center are rather close together, so adding a wheelchair might be difficult. The 3 on the far right (facing the show) have some extra space and less traffic from servers.

Thanks so much for the picture! :) If we go ahead, we will definitely line up early as you suggested.

Mention your seating needs and the wheelchair (can your brother transfer to a chair or does he need to stay in the wheelchair?) when you make your reservation. Confirm a few days before your viewing date. Repeat with the CM at check in to make sure that your group will have everything needed.

Thank you :) I will do that. I made our reservations online last time. I'm assuming I can call the dining line to make the reservation this time and ask my questions. That's what I will plan on doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter