WL Woodsview ?

weluvpluto

DIS Veteran
Since there weren't any standard rooms available for the AP discount in July I booked a woodsview. I've been reading over some threads about what to possibly request... if I just request a view of Cinderella's castle are these woodsview rooms?
I know in one of the threads they said to request North Wing, 5th floor, overlooking otter pond but I'm afraid to request too much. All we really want is a view of the castle. Or can I just request North Wing - do all of these woodsview rooms face the castle?

:cool1:

Room 5032 in the North wing overlooking the otter pond is a great room. Very good view of the castle and wishes. We have stayed at the WL several times and I always request a certain room # or #'s and have had good luck in getting that room or one near it. They will try their best to give you what you ask for, but it's not always possible.

Thanks!

I'm just not sure I want to request a certain room # or #s... we're going in the summer, and I'm afraid that if they're booked we might not get anything near what we would like :blush: We'll just have to get there early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter