WL Woods View Balcony View Pics?

2moms

Mouseketeer
OK, maybe not the best title in the world...LOL. Here's what I was getting at... We just booked our trip for WL woods view bunk bed room for May. Just wondering if anyone has pics from their balcony, I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to courtyard view. I was hoping to get a view of MK with a woods view, although I know it's not guaranteed, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I was just wondering what the woods views looked like. Thanks :goodvibes

We've actually got a CY view w/bunks booked for May, so I'm interested as well! This is our 5th stay at the Lodge, so I think we've had just about every view they have, I'll have to go round up some pics from our woods view room!

I have yet to post pics (I really need to figure that out!), but I can say that we had a woods view room last January and we could see the fireworks through the trees. We were on the third floor and on the north side of the lodge. A higher floor (even the 4th) would have had a better view.

On your room request, ask for the north side of the lodge (which is the MK side) on the 5th or 6th floor (7th is concierge).

Sorry, I don't have any pics posted yet. We had woods view when we were there in September, and our view was mostly of the front drive and bus stops, as well as some rooftops. Yes there were woods surrounding, but it wasn't the peaceful view I was hoping for.

Sorry - I was trying to post a pic and hit the wrong button! I'll keep working on it...

cdrn, that pic didn't come up for me, could you repost? :confused3 Anyone else out there with woods view pics?

wdwmay2005046-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter