WL villa

jbp24318

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, we are staying @ WL 1 bedroom villa Oct 24 for 8 days .anybody have a suggestion on what room # to request? Thanks for your help!

The WL is our favorite resort, so you already are off to a great start!

I don't know specific room numbers, but I usually request a high floor facing the lake.

Enjoy your trip!

Hello everyone, we are staying @ WL 1 bedroom villa Oct 24 for 8 days .anybody have a suggestion on what room # to request? Thanks for your help!

VWL is a very small resort, so there really aren't any great views. Most of them are just woods and a few with a peek of the lake through the woods. You might get a pool view.

You might want to check out the DVC threads. There is information about the villas there.

It is better to make your request more general - such as upper floor, view of pool, near elevator. If you request a specific room and that room is already occupied, the room assigner won't know why you requested that room and you could end up anywhere in the resort.

As the PP said, requesting a specific room number will likely decrease your chances of getting your request granted. Like most timeshares, DVC resorts tend to run at high occupancy year-round. The odds of someone checking out of the specific room you request on the day you arrive are slim.

Think about what you want in a room - high floor, pool view, close to elevator - whatever suits you. Then make that your request. If you have more than one request, make them in order of importance, your most important request first.

Thanks for your input made my request today! 52 more days!!! Can't think about much else!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter