WL to MK early am

carolinakk

Mouseketeer
We have 2 early morning ADRs at MK during our upcoming trip (in 14 days...woohoo!).

What time does the boat from wilderness lodge begin running in the morning? We have an 8:05 ADR at CP on an EMH morning and then a pre rope drop ADR at the castle (8:15 am) the next day.

If we get on the boat by 7:30 will that be time enough?

If I recall correctly, for our 8:20 ADR at Cindy's we took the boat to the Contemporary and then walked to MK. The direct boat from WL to MK didn't start running until 8 ( with a 9am park opening.) The resort loop boats run sooner.

carolinakk said:
We have 2 early morning ADRs at MK during our upcoming trip (in 14 days...woohoo!).

What time does the boat from wilderness lodge begin running in the morning? We have an 8:05 ADR at CP on an EMH morning and then a pre rope drop ADR at the castle (8:15 am) the next day.

If we get on the boat by 7:30 will that be time enough?

Fyi the fastest and easiest way to get to MK from WL is the bus. It's literally 5 minutes whereas the boat is like 20 and you have to walk alll the way out to the boat dock. It's a nice trip to take for sure. But if I was trying to make it to an early adr with little fuss, the bus would be it. They start running very early just for that purpose. Good luck!

WL boats to MK start running half an hour before park opens ... so take a bus or the boat to Cont and walk.

This happened to us in Apr last year.

Thanks everyone, glad I asked! We'll prob do the boat to CR. Where do the busses drop you off at MK. Have never done a bus there. Thanks again!

Thanks! I've walked from MK to CR many times and somehow have never noticed the bus stops?! Guess I had my eyes on the prize of getting a cranky toddler in bed :)

The buses are definitely quicker. When we wanted to get there early to catch rope drop we hopped right on the bus and were there in 5 minutes. Way quicker than the boat.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter