WL rehab

rynosmom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when Villas at the Wilderness Lodge will be refurbished? We were there 2/25-3/1 in a studio and noticed alot of wear and tear in our unit. The vanity and kitchen veneer is coming off , the ironing board was broken and the worst had to be the Villa's laundry room.

We go in 3 weeks what room were you in so I know not to accept that one. Worried about the laundry. This is the first trip I plan on using the laundry.

In Oct 2008 I know they were working on the 3rd floor because a CM gave us a tour of the construction mess that was taking place. We wanted to see what a studio looked like before our stay in Feb 2009 and it just so happened that the room she went to show us was on the 3rd floor that was under construction.
When we arrived in Feb 2009 we had a room on the first floor and it had already been remodeled. You could tell the couch was new it was stiff as a board and had that crisp fabric feel

We go in 3 weeks what room were you in so I know not to accept that one. Worried about the laundry. This is the first trip I plan on using the laundry.

We were in 1547. Nice location on the first floor facing the woods and real close to the pool. The pull out sofa did seem newer and the bathroom was recently caulked around the tub area. I was just real surprised at what bad shape the cabinets were in.

Was there over Christmas and were told that carpets, chairs, and sofa's were just replaced on our floor (4th) and all villas were going through this "soft good" replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter