WL-CL Honeymoon Suite... Ever Been?? Pix??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by LuvLuvLuv, Feb 23, 2010.

1. LuvLuvLuv

LuvLuvLuv DIS Veteran

Well we couldn't decide on a villa for the hot tub or club level... So we just booked the best of both worlds!! The Wilderness Lodge honeymoon suite :)

Has anyone had an experience here? I want to make sure we made the right choice :)

Nov 10-16

2. Laura.bora

Laura.bora DIS Veteran

Never stayed club level or the villas - but you'll love WL. It's our favorite resort!:lovestruc

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Seeing isn't Believing, Believing is Seeing.

What "villa" hot tub?

5. mom2alix

mom2alix <font color=teal>I know he is always on my side<br

They're both nice, but the hot tubs in the honeymoon suite are nicer and larger than in the DVC villas. The CL service is really nice for a special trip, too.

I prefer the DVC villa with kids, since you have a the kitchen and washer/dryer, but our pre-kids trips were in the honeymoon suite.

6. IMDORY

IMDORY "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming

We honeymooned in one of the 4 honeymoon suites at WL in 1997. We were very happy and had a wonderful trip. The jacuzzi tub and shower in the bathroom was very nice. King size bed, cathedral ceilings...Try to see if you can get one of the 2 rooms on the MK side of the resort-you can see fireworks from your balcony and from the little window in the jacuzzi/shower.

When we stayed there in 1997 WL did not have CL yet...so it was pretty quiet up there...it is a bit busier up there now I hear.

7. Elmo888

Elmo888 DIS Veteran

Wow. Ditto. Even the year.

FWIW, it isn't a suite in the traditional sense. It just has a lovely king bed, big jacuzzi tub, and a relatively secluded location.

8. TagsMissy

TagsMissy It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

I think she means jacuzzi tub