Wk of Mar 9 - WISH Walking/Running Club

Cruella De Mom, Hi, I have been looming in the background on this thread, but wanted to write and say I'm glad everything is ok!!!! I don't have many tornadoes and S. FLorida (just hurricanes) and could only image what it must have been like.

It's interesting about having the kids check the old tv for the weather report. I was thinking about this time next year when the old analog (over the air) signal is gone. What would I do in a hurricane when the power goes out ( and it can for weeks) we use to hook up and old 13" tv to the generator and could get at least 5 channels with an antenna. With HD signal that would not be possible. Cable needs Power to run and Satellite boxes and HD signal boxes all need power!! HMMMMMM does it make you think?? I would have to change my "no power" plans.

Anyway, glad to hear that all is ok!!

ATLANTA & AREA WISHERS: I'm glad those of you who have checked in are doing well, and hope everyone else is, too. Hopefully we'll hear from Carol A soon.

PEACHTREE-ERS: Have fun with the race. It's great to hear how excited you all are!

Stephanie: I agree with you about the 10 minutes of relaxation in yoga class. It makes the rest doubly worth it!

Maura: So that's why you're a globetrotter. Do you get to attend or work with the Detroit Auto Show at all? I used to love going to that event--such spectacle! WTG on your nearly 6 miler (I'm calling it good) and congrats on your Mouseketeer status!

Anne: Yah :yay: for doing your 6 miler & defeating the demons. I tend to bargain with mine, ala Maura & the chocolate milk & cookies promises. I love your mind-mapping of the Minnie. I'm definitely doing that when I train for the marathon.

Great job with the fitness yoga. I've been decluttering, too, although not for anything cool like new furniture, just because I'm a packrat.

Allie: What a smart way to combine errands with training. And WTG on the pace!

Amy: :woohoo: for the groove & the hill repeats. Now my real question is, what flavor jelly did your legs feel like?? :rotfl2:

Stacie: Wow! What a great day: a love note, a scavenger hunt, a date, and a Garmin! You deserve it all!

Aloha Jeff: What a supportive dad you are! You tell your pretty princess that we're all very proud of her--and impressed! Have fun golfing with your friend--how many times is she or he gonna say, "I don't think I"m in Kansas any more?" ;)

Cecilia: Gosh, that does sound scary. I'm glad you're all right, but the destructions of the tress is so sad.

As for me: Nothing to report but my LR of 5 miles followed by some stationary biking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter