• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wk Of Jan 6 - WISH Walking/Running Club

Good Luck Wish Team!!!!!!!!!

WISHing you all safe travels and the best of luck!!!!!

Hoping to be able to join you all next year. Maybe a 3rd time entry is the charm....

Hello

Hello

Hello

Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Don't mind me (and Pink Floyd) I'm just a little punchy as I wait to get the kids out of school so we can head to the airport.

I have become comfortably numb.

Hello

Hello

Hello

Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Don't mind me (and Pink Floyd) I'm just a little punchy as I wait to get the kids out of school so we can head to the airport.

I have become comfortably numb.

I hope the comfortably numb is from the Pink Floyd and not adult beverages/prescribed meds. I have been trying to provide the late leavers with some company due to my need to DNS this year. I'll keep checking back (as work permits). Bet this is one of the few occurances where you WISH the kids would hurry up and get home. ;)

Hope you have a safe trip and a great time at the World.

I'M STILL HERE!!!!

I'm not comfortably numb; I'm rocking back and forth frantically printing out anything I think I might need! See, I just jumped up to put a pen in my purse to make sure I can sign my waiver!!!

Jen in GA

Come join us over on the new week's thread! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter