• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wk of Jan. 27th-- WISH Walking/Running Club

Sorry, this post is going to be all about me, but I had to share:

WE HEARD THE BABY'S HEARTBEAT YESTERDAY!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Krista

HOW COOL - and it's OK to be all about YOU! Thanks to you and Steve for sharing your special moments with all of us. Take care and ENJOY!

GOOD EVENING TEAM!!

Krista and Steve party: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!:party:

Stephanie You know for a fact that I have had more than my share of hard decisions as far as training in the last year. And I can tell you the right decision, even if it is hard pays off quite well later on. :) You might even enjoy "only" training for a 1/2 and you guys are so going to SMOKE it :dance3:

Amy I am so glad to hear you pushing the core and XT. I am the poster child for what lack of core and XT can do if you train to hard at running. I really believe that if I had kept up the weights and core training and the little bit of XT that I used to do instead of running hard 5 days a week I might not have ended up with surgery. Now I am a die hard core, stretching and learning to be XT person. I don't ever want to end up where I was again. Funny too you should mention doing things that aren't so much like running. Did Body Attack class at my gym today, it's a fitness/sports basesd aerobic workout. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! Thought to myself, I could XT every day with this. Yeah well there was a reason, it was so much like the work out I get when I run. In fact there were 3 or 4 running tracks. :confused3 OK well maybe use that once a week. But I do love that Body FLow class but have to get used to the fact that I don't leave gym a soaked, sweaty mess!!!!

Sorry for everyone else I missed:

as I said did XT today -- YEaH ME :dance3: ( even if it was a lot like the work out I get when I run).

Cam- How much would it take to get Jen here? I am sorry to hear about your difficult case.
Steve & Krista- :cheer2: Never had kids myself but have always heard that it is something to treasure.

Well I have been up to quite a lot, school, work and working out. A good rounded plan and have built in 20 minutes each day to check the boards. I hope everyone is well.
Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter