• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wk of Feb 3rd-- WISH Walking/Running Club

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in with a quick update on our family... Timmy is still sick with the stomach virus, and the rest of us now have the same thing. Ugh!!! Billy started last night, followed by me a couple hours later, followed by Bill about an hour after me. I think I am semi-functioning, but the boys are not doing as well. If you have a moment, please pray for us - especially little Timmy. He has already lost 5% of his weight, and we are still not able to keep fluids in him. :worried:

Angie - Awesome job on the 5 miles!!!! :cool1:

Steve - Sorry your training didn't go as planned, but YEA for Krista! ;)

Carol - Great job on the 10K!!!! :woohoo:

Craig - Have fun on the run tomorrow. But PLEASE no more talk about puke... we've had enough of that at our house!!! :rotfl:

Time to check on the boys... Take care and stay healthy!!! :thumbsup2

--Lynnda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter