• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wk of Dec 31--WISH Walking/Running Club

Cam - the fog tech would be great, but there is no way we are mking the meet fri night. we get into mco at 4pm, so......

I can run foggy. I'll just take my glasses off and run if it gets too bad. I can't see, but i'm not driving or mountain biking or anything like that (although i bike better when i can't see b/c i don't get scared!)

Sunny and Carrie - I almost misunderstood the pale yellow too. I thought it was some terror alert color code :-) (no offense Sunny!!!)

Cam - the fog tech would be great, but there is no way we are mking the meet fri night. we get into mco at 4pm, so......

I can run foggy. I'll just take my glasses off and run if it gets too bad. I can't see, but i'm not driving or mountain biking or anything like that (although i bike better when i can't see b/c i don't get scared!)

Sunny and Carrie - I almost misunderstood the pale yellow too. I thought it was some terror alert color code :-) (no offense Sunny!!!)

MelR -- I'll put it in my race waist pack and extras in the tote I carry all weekend. When you see me ASK me for it. I promise I will have it. I just may not remember to offer it. :hug:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Bye Krista!! Have a safe trip!!!!

MelR - When do you leave tomorrow? I probably won't have a lot of time to be here otmorrow, but I'd love to know I won't be by myself if I get here. :sad2:

i'm cross-eyed from reading too fast and i've lost track of who is who

i'll be the blonde asking everyone 'what is your name? what is your username? where are you from?" don't bother telling me again, i'll forget. names and faces are not my strong suit

picture of me on BL before and after thread on main forum if anyone wants to recongnize me and make me feel even more awkward :)

i'm sooooo avoiding responsibility too......

back to Word to finish typing mintues i should've done 3 weeks ago! then final PACKING!! woo hoo!!

picture of me on BL before and after thread on main forum if anyone wants to recongnize me and make me feel even more awkward :)
Well, I guess I'm off to go memorise that pic! Never could resist a challenge! ;) I'll be the one stalking you and saying "Hi Molli!" evry 2 minutes! :D

Carrie - we leave for the little rock airport very early in the morning. I will prob be checking in tonight and throughout the day. Unless wi-fi is free in LR, i won't be on tomorrow (it may be free where we eat lunch. I'm sure phil and the boy would appreciate me being on-line while we eat:thumbsup2 )

stalker.....carrie.....stalker.....carrie.....stalker.....carrie.....stalker.....carrie...................

*committing to memory* ok this is NOT getting my stuff done :rolleyes:

Carrie - we leave for the little rock airport very early in the morning. I will prob be checking in tonight and throughout the day. Unless wi-fi is free in LR, i won't be on tomorrow (it may be free where we eat lunch. I'm sure phil and the boy would appreciate me being on-line while we eat:thumbsup2 )

:( I think you wer my only hope. I'll be here by my lonesome until 3 pm tomorrow when I leave for the airport. Doe you feel sorry for me yet? :D

stalker.....carrie.....stalker.....carrie.....stalker.....carrie.....stalker.....carrie...................

*committing to memory* ok this is NOT getting my stuff done :rolleyes:

lol. I should probably tell youI won't even be there Friday before you waste too much brain power on me. :p

:cool1: GO TEAM GO!!!!!:cool1:

Have a great time and burn up that course!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MelR--last time I was in the LR airport the WI-FI was free (DH is ALWAYS on his work computer!) but they are doing lots of renovations so things might have changed--wave to me as you drive by Maumelle tomorrow!

:cool1: GO TEAM GO!!!!!:cool1:

Have a great time and burn up that course!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MelR--last time I was in the LR airport the WI-FI was free (DH is ALWAYS on his work computer!) but they are doing lots of renovations so things might have changed--wave to me as you drive by Maumelle tomorrow!

We'll probably drive right through. When phil was in med/school and residency, we lived in Rolling Oaks!

okay, guys, have to say ta-ta for now as I have tons of work to get done and I just scheduled an emergency haircut to deal with the 84 degree weather Sunday.
I'll try to get on again tonight. Don't have too much fun wihtout, me, okay? I'll miss you all! :sad1:

Bye CAm!!!!!! HAppy Emergency Hair Cut!!!!!SAfe Travels!!!!

Bye CAm!!!!!! HAppy Emergency Hair Cut!!!!!SAfe Travels!!!!

Bye Cam! I got my emergency hair cut last night! Great minds...

Hey, can we bring dry food on the plane? Like a bagel or something? What about a can of soda-- I suppose that's totally out?

Sunny- You can bring dry food with you through security and onto the plane. Cans of soda or other drinks can be purchased after you pass through security and brought onto the airplane. No drinks can be taken through security.

Sunny- You can bring dry food with you through security and onto the plane. Cans of soda or other drinks can be purchased after you pass through security and brought onto the airplane. No drinks can be taken through security.

Thank you!

lol. I got my emergency haircut at noon yesterday!

I just won Spider Solitaire. I think it's safe to say the lab's not getting it's money's worth today:rolleyes1 :surfweb: :rotfl2:

Woo hoo Sunny! I'll take taht as a good sign for this weekend for you!!!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter