• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wk of Dec 31--WISH Walking/Running Club

Awww Carrie thanks thats so nice :goodvibes

Tell Cam we want to see that picture how cool for her :thumbsup2

Best of luck to everyone and safe travels!!!!!!!! :wizard: :wizard:

OMG!!!!!
The heavens are shining down upon me, I got permission to back my mandatory events tomorrow up until Monday! I just bought a ticket and am flying out of Pensacola in two hours! I get there at 9pm! I get to watch you all race the half! OMG! :yay:
:yay:

I still feel pretty horrible but not as bad as yesterday so who cares!

Edit: And I just got off the phone with DW and she's already met most of you (50+?!?!?) at the Pop food court! OMG PANIC TIME!

:worship: to the god of the head cold, leave me be pleeeeeez!

I'm late I'm late I'm late, for a very important date! See you all there bye!

Matt, will you be able to participate in the marathon???

Man am I bummed that I'm not there with the TEAM...wah:worried: :sad1: You just wait til next year...I'm going to be there with bells on! Good luck gang and have a blast! Someone ride Soarin for me. lol:rolleyes:

Man.... that means I am the only one left. "O" well, only a few more hours before I wake up and head to WDW. See you guys there!!

Dana

Although all of our 1/2 Marathoners should be dreaming dreams of Donald medals and brooms to battle those sweepers I wanted to send out one last WISH to all of you for a SWEEP FREE WISH TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

GO WISH TEAM GO

Matt - Hooray! Hope you're feeling lots better too.

Minnie, Monica, & Stephanie - Only 372 days till next year for us? I can't wait to hear their stories! It's killing me having to sit here knowing they're all there meeting each other and having so much fun!

One last GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Jackie

I'm with you Jackie......I still can't believe that it's been a year since I was there for the 1/2...time does slip by.

I woke up this am thinking that our teammates running the half/Goofy were already on the course! Go Team!! Now, I'm off for my LR for the week (only 56 days till my 1st Marathon). I think we're doing a half marathon distance this morning--kinda nervous!

I can't wait to hear how everyone did this morning in the 1/2!!!! Hopefully somebody will give us an update today!!!!

Good Luck to all those in the Full tomorrow!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hello all! I hope all the half/goofy team members had a wonderful experience this morning! I just got back from my LR--14 miles!!!:scared1: That's the furthest I've ever gone, so I'm just happy I finished

Splits:
Mile 1:9.16
mile 2: 9.15
Mile 3: 9.27
Mile 4: 9.18
Mile 5: 10.00
Mile 6: 9.27
Mile 7: 9.28
Mile 8:9.33
Mile9: 9.33
Mile10: 9.48
Mile 11: 9.52
Mile12: 10.49
Mile 13: 10.02
Mile 14: 10.31
Total: 2.16.18

Now for a cold soak and hit the showers!! Good luck to all the full marathoners tomorrow!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Stephanie - Great job! I truly wanted to get out and run today - it's a beautiful 70 degrees here, but had lots of errands, so didn't get it in. Have to start back SOON.

I can't wait to hear from all the half guys - hope someone checks in soon.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter