• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wk of Apr 22--WISH Walking/Running Club

Leana--that was too funny!:lmao: I can so totally relate to the torture of trying to put socks on the next day--but I have to say they left out of the video what was the worst pain for me--trying to get up off the toilet seat. I honestly thought I was going to have to sit there all day until DH came and helped me up!

I'm trying to catch up, but I just had to confess :o : I atcually, really truly broke the lid to my toilet while using it to support myself getting up of the seat after a 22 mile run.

Don't know how I forgot to mention this in my previous post--but along with the pain I was in during my run, I was almost attacked by a goose a la Judy.:lmao: I didn't even notice the babies around it--but the goose sure noticed me. Came at me hissing and all--scared the crap out of me. I was thinking "How in the world can I explain missing the minnie b/c I was pecked to death by a rabid goose?":rotfl2:

I tell ya - That would be more scary than a dog for me!:rotfl2: I do NOT get along with our aviary friends. So far I have been bitten by a duck, a parrot, and a cockatiel. I just know the the goose would have gotten me!

Christa - :grouphug: hugs and prayers that everything turns out allright!

OK - I am going to try to get more of these into 1 post:

Mike - you made the right call at the softball game - protect the legs!

Meghan - OUCH!! - But at least you have a fitness level now! Try to enjoy the bike

Ok - I read up to the 24th and then skipped to yesterday and today, now off to the new thread to update you all on where I've been!

tiberius – Great job with the 5 miler! OORAH! :thumbsup2

Andrew – I was supposed to do yard work as well. The way I see it, the yard isn’t going anywhere. Great job with the 2 miler.

Sunny said:
I thought more about this reply and had to laugh. Paul is not a big computer user and hasn't joined the "message board world". He pretty much gets my WISH thing, but not completely.

Anyway, I didn't tell him I might be meeting someone to walk over with us. On the walk to the lobby I was getting real nervous as to how I would explain this. First I thought, I would just act surprized if I saw you, something like, "Hey, are you on the WISH team? what a coincidence, so am I". The other thought was just before opening the doors I could blurt out, "I met this guy on the internet and he might be in there waiting for me...". Luckily I went with the first thought and had no "discretion situations to handle"!

:rotfl2:

Terri – Hey!

Disnutt – Great job with the 8 miler! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter