Wizards of Waverly Place: My Friday Nights Are Now Exactly What They Seem

TheDisDork

Welcome Home
Does anyone else feel like a black hole lives where their excitement for the next WoWP episode was, now that the show is over? I thought the ending was actually great, all things considered. But I still refuse to accept that it's over :sad2:

I know what you mean.... I felt the same way when Hannah Montana ended. :( At least there's still the DVDs.

sailorstitch

Wait, who won?

SPOILER ALERT!

Alex technically is the "winner" of the Wizard Competition due to a couple twists involving Justin. You should definitely watch it, so I don't want to give too much away! BUT Justin also wins in his own way, so he gets to keep his powers thanks to Prof. Crumbs. Max... Max gets the sub shop. No, literally, he inherits the sub shop and is perfectly happy with that in his very special Max way. It was a good ending... but I didn't want it to end. *world's smallest violin*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter